Self-Care Course: Managing Stress
This self-paced online course for stress management and burnout prevention approaches the science, psychology, and spirituality of stress through a combination of educational methods. The methods include self-care practices, guided meditation, mindfulness techniques, positive affirmations, creative writing exercises, question prompts, and self-reflection. Through the power of simple self-care practices, this powerful course will help you develop a personalized self-care routine for emotional regulation, spiritual exploration, relaxation, anxiety management, and stress relief that has the potential to last a lifetime.
30 Days Of Simple Self-Care: Managing Burnout & Stress
This is an online self-care course for managing stress and stress-related tension, anxiety, and exhaustion. It has been designed by personal development specialists and professional educators to provide you with a structure to manage stress symptoms through simple self-care practices, including relaxation techniques, mindfulness and meditation, journaling, self-reflection, and positive affirmations.
All units can be completed at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home (or wherever else it may suit you). Our aim is to help you alleviate tension and stress by incorporating a personalized self-care routine into your daily life – one small step at a time.
Course instructor: Dr. Anneke Schmidt
Are you ready to break free from the persistent stress cycle so you can dedicate your time and energy to the people and experiences that truly matter to you?
Learn how to manage your stress and take back control of your energy for good using simple self-care practices even if you:
- Aren’t sure where to start
- Don’t feel ready to make any major life changes
- Feel like you don’t have time for self-care
- Have a consistently busy schedule.
With this 30-day course, you’ll learn exactly how to incorporate simple self-care practices into your daily life without feeling overwhelmed or bogged down by another item on the to-do list. Discover how to take back your energy and effectively manage stress without needing to make any major life changes.
Our stress management program offers you a safe space to catch a break, reflect, try new self-care practices, and find a path out of long-term stress—for good.
Is This Stress Management Course Right For You?
This self-care course is for all people who want to change their relationship with stress and take back control of their whole health and well-being: mind, body, and spirit. You’ll receive the tools and resources you need to effectively manage your stress using simple self-care practices that you can easily incorporate into your daily life.
Is This You?
- With never-ending to-do lists and a consistently busy schedule, you feel like you don’t have time for practicing self-care. Even if you could carve out a few moments in the week, you feel like it would be selfish to focus that time on yourself.
- By the end of the workday, you often feel worn out, irritable, and overwhelmed by the time you get home. You want to be fully present for your family and friends, but you just don’t have the energy.
- You often experience tension in your head, neck, shoulders, and other areas of your body and don’t know how to get rid of it, even when you do have time to relax.
- You’re worn out and tired of constantly feeling tired, stressed, and overwhelmed. You’re ready to make meaningful changes in your life but aren’t sure where to start and how to keep up a personalized self-care routine.
Symptoms Of Burnout & Stress
Our program offers you a wealth of practical guidance and tools to help you solve and/or manage these problems and more.
- Learn how to make time for simple self-care in your daily life.
- Discover practices for preserving your energy so you can be present for the people who matter most to you.
- Get tools and exercises for relieving physical tension in your body.
- Receive a purposeful and easy-to-follow roadmap for managing stress with a six-part system designed to support your whole health and well-being.
With this system, you’ll not only receive guidance on where to start with navigating your stress; you’ll get the tools and resources you need to manage your stress long-term.
What You Get With This Self-Care Program
- 30 course days of meaningful lessons for how to use simple self-care practices to manage stress
- 30 simple self-care activities and practices to complete in the comfort of your own home or any other place you choose
- 30 self-affirmations with suggestions for how to incorporate them into your daily life
- 30 reflective exercises designed to support your mind, body, and spirit
- 6 profound guided meditations designed and recorded for you to help you lessen your stress and cultivate a mindset of acceptance, inner peace, and trust
- Additional worksheets and resources you can continue to use in your personal stress management program.
What Is Self-Care?
Self-care is the combination of practices that we use in our daily lives to support our physical, mental, and emotional well-being. While you may associate self-care with luxurious bubble baths and days at the spa, self-care goes beyond these external activities. Self-care includes the way you speak to yourself in the privacy of your own mind, how you set boundaries, and honoring what your soul needs most from one day to the next. In this program, you’ll explore all forms of self-care, from repeating positive affirmations to yourself throughout the day to breathing exercises to carving out some time during the week for soul-nourishing relaxation practices.
What Makes This Stress Management Program Unique?
This online program for stress management has been methodically designed with six carefully chosen focal points, spreading over five course days (or self-care units) each. These six overarching lessons provide you with the blueprint for managing stress effectively using simple self-care practices.
Here are the six focal points you’ll learn about in this course:
- Focus 1: Accepting What Is
- Focus 2: Keep Breathing
- Focus 3: Slowing Down
- Focus 4: Relaxing Body & Mind
- Focus 5: Offering Comfort & Care
- Focus 6: Trusting Yourself.
You’ll spend five course days on each of these topics, and by the end of this period, you will:
- Have a clear understanding of what each topic means and why it’s important
- Know how to practice this skill in your daily life using simple self-care practices
- Use this skill in your daily life for meaningful stress relief
- Have the resources to help you manage your stress through recorded meditations, worksheets, self-care practices, and easy-to-follow practices.
- Receive the tools and resources you need to effectively manage stress long-term.
- Learn how to create a self-care practice that supports your entire self: mind, body, and spirit.
- Get profound guided meditations you can continually repeat to help you ease stress and cultivate a mindset of calm, stability, and strength.
- Self-paced online course that can be completed in 30 days or as much time as you need
- Modular course with written instructions, practical exercises, guided journaling, and affirmations for each day, as well as one recorded meditation for each of the six course topics.
- Minimal interruptions to your daily routine (You get to complete all lessons and exercises on your own terms.)
- All lessons and resources provided are made accessible to you for your personal use, so you can incorporate all of the tools you’ve been given in your long-term stress management plan.
- No need to purchase anything additional to complete the activities. You can use the items you already have at home, plus the resources and worksheets provided to you.
Avoid long-term effects of stress by focusing on your emotional, mental, spiritual & physical well-being.
Our course can help you reduce your stress levels and prevent (or stop) burnout from happening, regardless of whether the stress you’re experiencing right now is work-related or caused by personal problems (or both). The purpose of this program is to help you handle stressful situations through gentle self-care and self-love so that you may build resilience and lead a happier, more fulfilling, and stress-reduced life not only today but also in the future.
Are you ready for a positive change in your life? Start your stress-relief journey today with 30 Days Of Simple Self-Care!
This course is owned and provided by Skill & Care®, an educational platform for personal development, self-care, and spiritual growth. It has been designed to support you in your self-care journey, especially when dealing with stress and tension.
However, nothing in this self-care course is intended to or should serve as a substitute for medical advice, treatments or, diagnoses rendered to you by your individual doctor or other health care provider. Only a licensed physician or psychologist should evaluate your situation, provide a diagnosis, or render other medical advice to you, and you should act only upon the advice of such persons.
Stress and burnout are serious conditions. Do not hesitate to get professional help if you need it!