Goal-Setting Journal – A Practical Guide To Set, Visualize & Commit To Your Goals
This goal-setting journal guides you through six goal-setting techniques, specifically chosen to help you formulate, assess, visualize and pursue your goals in a structured and practical way. The interactive e-book can be used digitally (with editable text fields to type into) or printed out at home. Are you full of hopes and dreams for your future but don’t know how to realize them? This goal-setting workbook provides you with a blueprint for achieving short-term and long-term goals step by step, without getting lost in the complexity of life.
This 58-page goal-setting journal is a digital resource that provides you with valuable guidance and exercises for setting, visualizing, and committing to your goals. If you’re ready to prioritize your goals and create a life that aligns with your passion and purpose, this goal-setting journal will provide you with a blueprint for achieving your most heartfelt aspirations and deepest dreams.
Author: Dr Anneke Schmidt
Publisher: Dr Anneke Schmidt
Digital Resource (PDF), 58 pages
About This Goal Setting Journal – Interactive E-Book (Printable Or With Editable Textfields)
Inside this journal, you’ll find a 6-step blueprint for achieving your short-term and long-term goals. For each step, you’ll receive exercises and reflection questions that will help you turn your goals from abstract ideas in your head to tangible things you can see, feel, touch, and experience in your outer world.
But this journal doesn’t solely help you to set goals; it also provides you with resources to ensure your goals are relevant and achievable (and to tweak them if needed). Additionally, it provides you with guidance on how to fully commit to your goals so that you feel confident and empowered as you step forward in your journey to achieving all of your most meaningful and heartfelt dreams.
This journal isn’t just a one-and-done resource; it’s a repeatable guide that you can continue to use as you check one goal off the list and add another. Use it to keep yourself accountable to your life vision so that you remain committed and consistent with your dreams and objectives.
To fully support you in your goal-setting journey, this journal also offers you the option of typing directly into the PDF document or printing out the file and handwriting your responses. This gives you the flexibility to use the pages in this journal in a way that works best for you and your needs.
Are you ready to prioritize your goals and commit to your deepest dreams?
This goal-setting journal provides you with the guidance and resources you need to create a life that aligns with your passion and purpose. You don’t have to have any special powers to achieve your goals. Instead, you’ll learn to believe in yourself and your abilities. You already have what it takes. It’s time to allow yourself to shine.
What’s Inside This Goal-Setting Journal?
In this journal, you’ll find six steps for achieving your short-term and long-term goals:
- Identify your goals and set timeframes.
- Run your goals through the SMART method.
- Break down your goals into smaller tasks.
- Visualize your goals.
- Celebrate your small achievements.
- Commit to your goals (but keep an open mind).
For each section, you’ll receive meaningful advice and practical guidance on how to carry out the practices you learn about in each step. Additionally, you’ll find exercises, journal prompts, and reflection questions to help you set, plan, and commit to your goals.
What You Will Receive
- 1 PDF file with editable text fields that can be typed into directly (interactive e-book)
- 1 PDF file (read-only) to print out at home
How To Use This Goal-Setting Journal
This journal gives you the flexibility to complete each section on your own timeline. This means you can take as much or as little time with each step as you’d like. Because the content is divided into six primary sections, you can conceivably complete the journal in one week. However, you may find it helpful to take a couple of extra days with each step. Some of the exercises allow you to work with one goal at a time. This is beneficial as you’ll be able to repeat the exercises with multiple goals as you see fit.
Here are a few more tips for using this goal-setting journal:
- Assess your goals regularly. Have you achieved any of the goals you set early in the journal? Do you have new goals you want to work with? Return to this journal often to ensure the goals you’ve written about still align with your overall life vision.
- Use this journal to keep yourself accountable for your goals. Have you stuck with the timeframes you’ve set for yourself?
- Complete annually to refresh and renew your goals and priorities.
- Repeat any exercises you find helpful with multiple short-term and long-term goals. The repeatability of the exercises in each step allows this to be a resource you can use regularly to support your most heartfelt goals and dreams.
Benefits Of Using This Goal-Setting Journal
- Provides you with a blueprint you can continue to use to set, visualize, and commit to your goals, both short-term and long.
- Helps you to create a relevant action plan you can continue to follow to hold yourself accountable for the goals you’ve set.
- The flexible format empowers you to complete each section in your own timeframe.
- Repeatable exercises allow you to continue to use this journal as you complete your old goals and set new ones.
- Editable text fields enable you to type directly into the document or print and handwrite your responses. This journal is designed to best suit your needs, so you may use it in the format that works best for you.
This resource has been created and provided by Dr Anneke Schmidt as part of her blog and educational platform, Skill & Care. All texts, images, and designs are copyrighted and property of Anneke Schmidt.
No part of this resource may be reproduced in any form by electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher. You are welcome to print a copy of this e-book for your personal use.